Let’s Go Fishing!!! Come enjoy a 3/4 day in Florida’s premier waterways for Snook, Redfish, Trout, Cobia, Giant Tarpon and shallow water Grouper with light tackle conventional and or fly fishing!
Homosassa, Ozello, Crystal River, Chassahowitzka Florida Fishing at it’s best!
You will love our Twin Vee Catamaran Bay Fishing Boat! If you know boats you know Twin Vee makes for an excellent Fishing Experience in the nature coast Flats. There is plenty of room for 2-4 people plus equipment so call today or book online to plan your next Fishing Experience!
- Fishing licenses for you and your guest.
- All tackle and equipment (you are welcome to bring your own)
- Bait when necessary
- Ice and cooler for fish
- Your catch cleaned and bagged
- All U.S.C.G. approved equipment
- Boat and fuel
- Hard work and a great attitude with a lifetime of expertise (30 years) on the local waters!
YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Hat & Polaized Sunglasses highly recommended!
- Lunch/snacks/beverages in your own small cooler. ( Adult beverages are allowed )
- Deck shoes, boat shoes or sandals.
- Adventurous angling attitude ready to catch fish!!!
Be sure to bring clothing for the season. When it is cool out in the morning, layers are good because you can always shed what you don’t need as it gets warmer during the day.
3/4 Day ~ 5 Hour InShore Fishing Charter
$400 for 1 – 2 People ~ $50 each additional person. 4 People Max.
Departure at 8:00AM
SeaGrass Waterfront Restaurant 10386 W. Halls River Rd. Homosassa, FL 34448
* Departure time varies due to tides, seasons, and weather conditions.
Private Instructional Courses
Capt. Rick Burns offers professional experience since 1974. As a full time guide. Rick can come to your place of residence, or a mutual meeting place to teach you fly casting, cast net throwing, or just plain fishing period.
Must call Capt. Rick personally to set up this great educational course: 352-201-6111